The minimum price for tattoos is £60. Tattoos are priced individually dependent on size, complexity, location and style. For tattoos that will require a few sessions to complete such as a full sleeve or a back piece, we may charge at our hourly rate of £80/hour.
Following the Covid-19 pandemic, we now require all customers to book an appointment in order to get a tattoo, as we are no longer taking walk-ins. Tattoo consultations can be booked by email or over the phone. We will also not be doing any facial tattoos until further notice, and all customers getting a tattoo are required to wear a mask.
To book a Tattoo appointment:
1. If you know which artist you would like to tattoo you, please email them with details of what you would like to get done including style, size, location, colour etc. Their email addresses are;
2. Alternatively, please complete the tattoo quote request form on our website by clicking the link below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
3. Once you are happy and ready to proceed, customers must pay a deposit in order to book their appointment. Deposits range from £40 to £200, depending on the total price of your tattoo. You can come into the studio to book, or we may send you a payment link to pay and finalise your appointment details.
4. On larger tattoos, we will ask you to come into the studio for a consultation with one of our artists. They will go over your ideas with you, offer suggestions on improvements and discuss placement, price etc. You can either book the appointment on the day of your consultation or at a later date when you are ready.
5. Please remember that you must be 18 years old in order to get a tattoo, and we will need to see original photographic ID on the day you get your tattoo. There are no exceptions to this as it is UK law.
If you have any other questions or need any more information, please see our FAQs page by clicking the button below.